To manager an existing portfolio and establish a dynamic, entrepreneurial and rapidly growing Real Estate company in Dubai.
• Manage existing contracts for residential and commercial property in and around Dubai.
• Manage renewals and relocations processes for existing tenants.
• Manage the process of lease space for occupancy including site search, lease negotiations, space design, and lease management. Must be able to work with, and manage, numerous projects, relationships and vendors concurrently.
• Establish policies and procedure for efficient use of available resources including the security requirements of the tenants.
• Manage the facilities management aspect of real estate business.
• Responsible for providing MIS to the Managing Director for Real Estate investment decisions.
• Responsible for coordination, site selection, negotiating, site presentations for new property development.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5-8 years experience in real estate. At least 4 years in the UAE in a similar position.
• Supervisory capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good organizational and administrative skills.
• Proven track record.
The territory for this position will be the UAE, and as such, the successful candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the local real estate market including developing new properties. So, if you are up to it, let us hear from you through our website www.falconhuntersinternational.com, (making sure that you fill out the “Candidate Profile Form” completely), or through e-mail to email@example.com