||Global Banking Organisation has excellent opportunity for a Senior Corporate Banking Relationship Manager to cover the Oman market.
This job is based from Bahrain.
• Develop the market in Oman and contribute to achieving a significant increase in the client base for the Bank
• Develop the "mid-cap" segment in line with the bank strategy
• Develop relationship with key decision makers and business owners
• Prepare a marketing plan on a periodic basis identifying target clients
• Explore and maximize cross-sell opportunities for all products across the bank
• Maximise the share of wallet
• Enhance the depositor base and market liability products
• Work closely with other banks in Oman as and when required in order to issue bonds for contractor clients
• At least 10 years in corporate banking positions
• Applicants must have at least 7years of experience with banks in Oman with relationships at senior level with clients
• Exemplary credit skills
• Holder of University Degree, preferably in banking or finance, or MBA from a top-tier university
• Excellent communication skills in English, preferably also Arabic language skills but not essential
The package is Tax Free and the Bank offers excellent bonus and benefits.
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com today.
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted